ABOUT S.A.M. (MANAGEMENT) INC.
S.A.M. (Management) Inc. is a non-profit social housing management corporation. Our corporation provides a full management service, including the following:
- Asset management
- Applications monitoring
- Fiscal management
- Building maintenance
- Secretarial services
- Recreation consultation (if required)
The voluntary nature of our corporation serves residents well, as we ensure our administration is sensitive and responsive to each person’s individual needs, as well as the social housing market.
Our central goals are as follows:
- Manage properties with regard to resident satisfaction
- Maintain control of rent increases
- Physically maintain each building for long-term value
- Enable and support every Board of Directors to understand and take control of its fiscal and legal responsibilities
We are a member of the Canadian Housing and Renewal Association (CHRA). You can learn more about CHRA and affordable housing information on their website.
We strive to provide socially-responsible property management services in partnership with organizations offering affordable housing options in the community.
S.A.M. (Management) Inc. strives to provide socially-responsible property management services in partnership with organizations offering affordable housing options in the community.
- We strive to provide quality, well-maintained, and safe housing for today and tomorrow.
- We have a strong social conscience, building networks with different community resources and agencies to connect clients with community resources as the need arises.
- Our individuality is being a non-profit property management organization saving other non-profit housing properties
- We work collaboratively to support and strengthen the capacity of other organizations.
- Our primary audiences are the organizations we partner with and the people served by these organizations — the individual tenants.
- We are committed to providing and ensuring a healthy work environment and supporting personal and professional development opportunities for staff.
- We prioritize accountability and financial responsibility.
Ready to find your new home?
Contact us today!
S.A.M. (Management) Inc.
200-1080 Portage Avenue | Winnipeg, MB | R3G 3M3
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Copyright 2022 SAM Management Inc.
All Rights Reserved